Overview & Location
Set in magnificent natural surroundings a comfortable distance (40 m) away from the sea and the other villas, the Olive Grove Villa is smaller than the Waterfront Villas. It is therefore ideal for medium sized families and smaller groups of friends who wish to preserve a more intimate, peaceful and independent atmosphere.
This villa boasts the serene calm of the imposing centuries-old trees in the olive grove, which will marvel you with their elaborate shapes and sculptural contortions. In keeping with this venerable atmosphere - among the many perfectly integrated elements of outdoor decoration, which give the villa so much cachet-, you can admire an ancient marble column top, and a magnificent Corfiot ceramic "pithari" (oil jar).
Lounge in the comfortable outdoor sitting area reading, relaxing or just admiring the views. All seating is with Sunbrella fabrics and the area is covered by a superb grape-vine pergola. You won’t resist the temptation to spend the whole day there, taking your time and enjoying the peace, quiet and beauty of the grounds next to your private swimming pool.
From the veranda, the gentle lapping sounds and beautiful vistas of the sea will be the backdrop for your days. Have your delicious morning breakfasts on the splendid ancient marble table, centre-piece of the veranda. Then, relax or read in the chaises longues till evening when you’ll witness the breath-taking sunset.
Like the Waterfront villas, the Olive Grove villa has -both inside and outside the house- been designed, decorated and furnished to host and serve efficiently multi-generational families. All the rooms of the Villa are cool and stone-floored, the spacious living-room is the place to meet in the evening and relax in front of the magnificent stone fireplace after a busy day of fun. The kitchen is fully equipped for preparing meals and snacks and you can also choose to eat indoors in the dining area with its soothing views of the olive groves.
Layout and Bedroom Details (all with Air Conditioning)
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite WC/shower,
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 smaller bedroom with 2 L shaped beds preferably for children sharing two W/C bathrooms/showers,
- 2 more guests can be accommodated, with prior arrangement, in the main living.
- The Olive Grove villa can host up to 8 guests,
- 40 m away from the sea front,
- Living surface of 240 sq. m.,
- Private swimming pool
- Aircondition in all rooms,
- Personal hi-fi in most rooms and audio-video installation with DVD library.
- Spacious veranda with stunning views.
- Outdoor longing area with pergola.
- One living room (with stone fireplace)
- A fully-equipped kitchen-bar and dining area.
- Welcome drinks offered on your arrival on the property
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily maid service before noon -except for Sundays-
- Cotton bed linen with mid week replenishment
- Household linen and towels changed twice per week
- External areas cleaning two times a week
- Travel assistance
- Concierge services
- Additional maid services at Euro 10/hour/person
- Cook on demand
Children Leisure Safety
Although all children safety norms are respected, any accident that would happen to them due to their supervisor’s negligence or absence of surveillance remains the parents’ sole responsibility.
All pets are welcome on the property upon notice.